- 2003–2008: Diploma. Liceo Scientifico Statale “A. Scacchi”, Bari, Italia.
- 2008–2011: B.Sc. in Mathematics. Università degli studi di Bari Aldo Moro, Italia. Advisor: Prof.ssa Anna Maria Pastore. Thesis: Gruppi di Lie e spazi omogenei.
- 2011–2013: M.Sc. in Mathematics. Università degli studi di Trieste, Italia (joint curriculum with SISSA). Advisors: Prof. Gianni Dal Maso and Dott.ssa Rodica Toader. Thesis: Laplace equation in cracked domains: relations between energy of solutions and crack length.
- 2013–2016: Ph.D. in Mathematical Analysis, Modelling and Applications. SISSA, Trieste, Italia. Relatori: Prof. Gianni Dal Maso and Prof.ssa Rodica Toader. Thesis: Some results on cohesive energies: approximation, lower semicontinuity and quasistatic evolution.
prizes & awards
- Diploma supplement for M.Sc. in Mathematics. SISSA, Trieste, Italy (Diploma for students of the joint curriculum between SISSA and University of Trieste) - mar 2014.
- Prize Marco Reni for best M.Sc. thesis in Mathematics, awarded by the University of Trieste - mar 2015.
- Prize Lutman for best Ph.D. thesis in Mathematics, awarded by SISSA, Trieste - nov 2017.
past teaching experience
- Hauptseminar for master students about Singular Integrals and Differentiability Properties of Functions, Technische Universität München, Germany. 26h, first semester 2018/2019 (with Prof. Cicalese).
- Ph.D. course An Introduction to the Theory of Currents. Università degli Studi di Roma Tor Vergata. 20h, first semester 2019/2020.
- Italiano (native tongue)